Friday, December 2, 2011

4 Months Old

Sweet baby Ivy is 4 months old. The transition to three kiddos has been busier but smooth. Ivy is a great sleeper normally sleeping from 10 pm to 5:30 am and can nap through the noise of the girls playing during the day. She is loved so much by the girls. They are always wanting to hold and kiss her. Hazel likes to cover her with blankets and Hayden is always bringing her toys. I even found a play food eggplant one day in Ivy's bassinet. :)
She has one little dimple on the right side. It's so sweet and I hope it stays. :)
I think she is such a mixture of Hazel and Hayden. She fits in just perfectly. :)
David and I could sit an look at her little face for hours.
Em and Sam helped with these amazing pictures. Sam is such a great little buddy. My girls love him and he was so sweet with Ivy.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is 4 months already. What a cutie pie. Can't wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete