Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We've Got Our Room Back ;)

Ivy was sleeping at first in the bassinet then she was moved to the corner of our room in the pack and play. Hayden is such a great sleeper that we didn't want to take her out of the crib.

Well, two nights ago we just changed it up. David and I just sucked it up, expected to be taking Hayden back to bed several times and to be up in the night. So we moved Hazel to the top bunk put Hayden on the bottom and Ivy in the crib.

Hayden was pretty excited and was talking and singing a lot longer than Hazel would have liked. :) I was standing by the door and I heard Hazel say, "Hayden if you don't stop singing I'm going to get mom. Ugh" Then Hayden whispered, "OK". (I love listening to them) So 10 minutes into the adventure I looked over at David and said, "Everyone's quite." I was totally amazed. And they slept the entire night that way until 5 when I fed Ivy.

Ivy is still nursing (kid hates bottles and has only had 2 her entire life) but I love the quite relaxing time with her.

I know by writing this I'm probably jinxing myself but I hope not. :)

1 comment:

  1. Go Team Wilson!! Big girl beds are a serious accomplishment. I love that Hazel has stepped so perfectly into her big sister role... :)

    ReplyDelete